Monday, April 2, 2012

Songs of Yesteryear!

Okay, so I grew up in the 1980s (yeah that may date me a little), but I'm not ready for the rocking chair just yet.  By the way, the 1980s had some of the coolest, weirdest, and most amazing music ever.  If you don't believe me, do some research, listen to some of the music and get back to me. 

I thought it would be fun to put together a short play list of 80s music that I always liked, even if it was hard to admit to it.  Anyway, here's a few of them.  Enjoy!

(All rights reserved by original artists)

Take on Me, by A-Ha.


I always had a little crush on the girl in this video, plus I always thought it was wicked cool to travel to cartoon world.

View to a Kill, by Duran Duran


James Bond kicks ass.  This was the first Bond movie I ever saw in the theater.  My dad took me and it was just awesome.  This title song totally blew me away, especially the very begining. 

Panama, by Van Halen


This one was easy to admit liking.  You couldn't turn on the radio for more than 6 minutes without hearing this one from Van Halen.  In 1984, they totally Ruled Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cross Country Driving 2024